Diabetes (diabetes mellitus) is a long-term or chronic disease characterized by blood sugar levels (glucose) are far above normal. Glucose is essential for health because it is the primary energy source for the cells and the brain that make up the muscles and tissues in our body. Find out more on https://www.somanindonesia.co.id/soman-merupakan-obat-herbal-diabetes-yang-teruji-klinik-untuk-menyembuhkan-penyakit-diabetes.
– Patients with type 1 diabetes are dependent on insulin because the immune system of the patient will attack and destroy the pancreatic cells that produce insulin. Diabetes is definitely caused by a hereditary disease. People with this type of diabetes generally aged under 40 years, usually appear in adolescence or childhood. Therefore, type 1 diabetes is also referred to as juvenile diabetes.
– Diabetes mellitus that occurs in old age or over 40 years is type 2 Diabetes caused by several factors, therefore have a descendant Diabetes is not always you must have Diabetes or vice versa absence Diabetes is not sure you avoid Diabetes. Several factors that affect the occurrence of type 2 diabetes include:
Unhealthy lifestyle such as:
– Lack of physical activity such as exercise
– Less to eat fibrous foods, especially vegetables and fruits
– High-fat foods
– Sweet foods and drinks like soda, syrup, sweet tea, cookies, etc.
– Age, the older the chance of getting bigger Diabetes
– The offspring of the parents.